Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I walk outside in the morning and I can hear the birds sing, the air smells fresh & clean and there is just a little briskness around to wake me up.  Spring has finally arrived.  I will not complain about the winter we had this past season, I quite enjoyed it.  I spent much of it inside with my family but, it was well worth it.  Now, we get to enjoy the coming of life as the plants begin to blossom as the world around me turns green.

I will definitely be spending a lot of time out doors this season and look forward to a good bit of bare foot hiking this year...I'm charged up and ready to roll...

Though I've lost my hiking partner my 8 year old has stepped up to the plate.  We've been training in CrossFit and getting ready for a good season of hiking and survival practice.

Time to loose the winter weight and start leaning out...

It's gonna be a good year!

No comments:

Post a Comment